Our firm provides corporate logistics services on the basis of outsourcing in both Polish and English.
An analysis of companies that have taken the decision to use outsourcing has shown that this has resulted in a reduction in the cost of individual services, an improvement in quality, restructuring of staff, and increased organisational flexibility.
Put your company logistics in the hands of the professionals!
We have experience in project management and process streamlining, as well as in procedure and operating system implementation, and change management. Experience gained in production companies: sales department, warehouse management, logistics, supply chain management, distribution process management. Team management experience. Material and logistical planning, implementation and maintenance of company networks. Inspiring to new forms of operation. Monitoring completed tasks through the identification and elimination of
problems. Forecasting and order planning. Creating and setting KPI and SLA indicators among others.
We welcome contact from all companies, private owners and public organisations. We will be happy to fit our services to suit your needs!
We also provide the following services:
- Group supply chain management.
- Forecasting of regional demand.
- Purchasing process management, as well as group product resales.
- Stock management: analysis, stock taking, utilisation and management of logistic flow.
- Supply and logistics reception management.
- Company representation and conducting of internal and external audits.
- Selection of transport firms, agreement monitoring based on company transport process management.
- Implementation of improvements within companies, as well as procedures to streamline logistics processes, returns and stock flow.
- Active participation in forecasting and planning processes.
- Operational experience in cooperation with clients following the principles of VMI/SMI, Just in Time.
- Optimalisation of finished product inventory.
- Warehouse forecasting according to client needs.
- Improvement and monitoring of warehouse product rotation indicators.
- Management of Order-To-Cash & Supply Chain processes.
- Comprehensive client services in logistics, transport, complaint, repair and servicing procedures.
- Management and monitoring of supplier and distributor contracts and agreements with regard to orders and transport agreements.
- Servicing of internal logistics platforms and IT systems.
- Stock optimalisation and operational analysis of flow of goods.
- Management of the logistical flow process through storage, planning, distribution, reporting, cost analysis and maintaining of appropriate inventory levels.
- Organisation of the recruitment, training and monitoring of logistics and customer service department staff.
- Delivery process monitoring, compliance of deliveries with orders, analysis of customer satisfaction with regard to internal company norms and procedures.